Your not so regular writing update from me.
- Flawless Dreams – I am elbow deep in motives, means, opportunity, blood, gore, bones, and everything else that makes up a Dreams novel. I did have to call in reinforcements though. I had gotten stuck because of a particular scene and for four months I had been trying to write it and only gotten a single sentence out. So, another author friend of mine – C.Patt – was nice enough to write what I needed her to write so that I could go back to the fun stuff. It went well enough that I worked until 3 am last night and got 5 chapters added. I suspect it will go to the editor around the 20th, maybe a little sooner.
- Legacies Awakened – It has the first four chapters. They are good and do not need to be deleted like previous incarnations of the story.
- Movement in the Shadows – A few stories exist in this collection now.
- Ritual Dreams – Not surprisingly, when I start to really work on a Dreams novel, other stuff in Dreams novels start to fall into place. The killer for Ritual has been officially fleshed out.
- ?? Reality – And the next Reality book is in progress.
- ??? Dreams – And a new killer started fleshing itself out in Flawless that I have a feeling will be getting his own book.