I’m going to try to do monthly-ish writing progress reports (they may happen every month or every 3 weeks or every 5 weeks, one just never knows with me). This is where I’m at now:
- Terrorific Tales has published in ebook form and the paperbacks are in progress. Just waiting on the final edits from my editor. It has one Amazon review…
- Triggered Reality is with the editor. I have her notes on Eric Clachan’s story and am now awaiting her notes on the other serial killer story in it.
- Flawless Dreams is about half done and I suspect I will send it to the editor the first week of April. I am planning May release.
- Movement in the Shadows has one story done. So far, it is making me broaden my writing horizons.
- Death Demon Trilogy Book 1: Legacies Awakened has six chapters done. These are the continuation of the Brenna Strachan novels and will center on an adult Callie Strachan.
- The next Dysfunctional Chronicle has begun to take shape in my head.
- Ritual Dreams has a plot and a serial killer. I’ll begin work on it pretty soon (after I finish Flawless Dreams).
- The second Reality book doesn’t have a title, but will feature the character stories for Brent Timmons, aka the Tallahassee Terror, and Turkish Jack.