I have several draft blog posts started, none finished. However, I have an assortment of things to mention, so here goes (most of this is self promotion, feel free to ignore):
- All ebooks on my Etsy site are either $0.99 or $3.25 (freebies are unfortunately, $0.20 because I must charge the listing fee, Etsy makes me).
- Speaking of Etsy, there is now a “Tips for Authors” Section. You can decide how much you want to tip me from $1 to $5. In return, you get PDF versions of 2 short stories: Talked Too Much and Donnelly Clachan.
- I do intented to get a webpage up and running that will feature a store for ebooks & print books as well as some other stuff. I’m not sure what the other stuff will be and I can’t offer a launch date because I hate dealing with building websites.
- Innocent Dreams and Triggered Reality will both release before the end of this year. The Dysfunctional Wedding will release in October. I may do a November & December release for the other two.
- I’m still taking opening lines, scenario prompts, twist ending prompts, and ending lines for flash fiction and short stories. These will be turned into pieces I write and put inside Terrorific Tales.
- I will not be able to publish a book a month next year, but my goal is still six (so every 2 months). Between health issues, Lola the Destroyer, and Jude the Great Nephew there just aren’t enough hours in a day.
- Now for the weird one:
- I am hosting a Jamberry party to raise money for my dart league and the Springfield dart league. The money will be used in our charity efforts (adopting families, donating to research organizations like DD Dunlop, and if we get enough, hopefully Camp Wonderland or another organization like them. So, if you love Jamberry and want to help, contact Trista Roberts (this will give you her Facebook contact) or shop her Jamberry Site and select “CDA Fundraiser” as the party you attended at check-out.
Now I’m off to pack and work!