I decided to give a progress update. I’ve been juggling a lot of different projects and some are moving faster than others. So, feel free to ignore this post if you don’t read my books.
- The first round of edits on Fortified Dreams is complete.
- I have 6 days to finish a Dysfunctional Chronicle which has been giving me fits. I’m just not feeling funny right now. I’m trying to work on that by re-reading Good Omens. It is one of my favorite comedies.
- I am beta reading for another author… Love the book so far, but haven’t had the time to dedicate to it that I had expected. I feel bad about that.
- Legacies Awakened – Book 1 in the Death Demon Trilogy finally found traction. It is going to piss off a lot of Strachan fans, but it has been a great motivator for the series.
- Flawless Dreams is started. I have the first serial killer chapter written as well as the first few regular chapters.
- Ritual Dreams also has the first serial killer chapter written. Nothing more though.
- I have been in a dark mood lately, I think that’s why Fortified fell out as well as it did. I think that also explains Legacies Awakened finally coming to life. And The Dysfunctional Beginning suffering from a lack of funniness, really, I want to have Nadine with a flame thrower solving most of the problems in her life and that just doesn’t work.
- The new Facebook and Twitter banner has been completed. I can never sing enough praises for Angela’s work. Covered Creatively has been a god-send. She just gets me and my writing. It’s amazing that she can create art from adjectives.
- I failed to get out swag, but it is coming! I promise to have it done and in the mail no later than Tuesday. My personal life has overwhelmed my writing life at the moment and I feel beaten down (which might be why I want to start killing off fictional characters, it’s stress relief).
Ok, more later.